- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Whether there is a scope for an Egyptian Restaurant on Edgware Road.
- Essay length: 5844 words
- Submitted: 19/11/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Coursework Title: Whether there is a scope for an Egyptian Restaurant on Edgware Road.
Edgware Road is one of the most popular restaurant locations in North London, catering for mainly Arabs its restaurants sell fine Arab cuisine and are very busy throughout the year. My business proposition would be to open an Egyptian restaurant which would sell famous Egyptian cuisine as well as a range of Arab desserts, Arab and Turkish tea, hookah, ice cream as well as other light take away snacks such as sandwiches and rolls. All food would be available in Hallal and kosher, the café would also cater for vegetarians. I came about this idea when I noticed that on Edgware road there were predominantly Lebanese Restaurants and I felt that this proposed restaurant would give me a Unique Selling point. The restaurant would mainly be targeted at those who go to restaurants regularly in the area.
The restaurant will have a very authentic Egyptian-Arab feel towards it, it would be luxurious and comfortable with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. I am hoping that this will be a very unique restaurant and with the right marketing strategies would become very well
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing and Markets (view all)
- Marketing mix
- This coursework entitled "Marketing" is about crea...
- The following report is on Tesco and is focusing on their pr...
- Development of a coherent marketing mix.
- Marketing is the management process responsible for identify...
- Fig Hairdressing. What is the most important factor in impr...
- Analysis of research on the location of a new pizza shop.
- I believe Apple Inc. is more marketing oriented company than...
- In this report I shall be describing and explaining all of t...
- Types of Market Research
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.