- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Why Accra in Ghana could be a good location for the production of Mars chocolate.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I believe that the best place for you to carry out the production of your lovely mars bars is in my home city of Accra, Ghana and there are many reasons why I believe this.
Firstly, out of your short listed locations, Accra and Ghana in general is the best place for raw materials needed to produce mars bars which are cocoa, almonds, caramel, and milk. All of these things are grown in huge amounts in Ghana. For example, Ghana is the second largest producer of cocoa in the world, producing 730 thousand tons which accounts to more than 20% of the worlds total. Ghana is also a frontrunner in the production of almonds and milk, as well as sugars which are needed to make caramel and so almost everything needed to produce the chocolate bars need not to be imported from other countries and continents, rather need only to be transported from nearby farms which not only saves money however also saves energy and so is better for the environment.
Labour in Ghana is very cheap and again is the cheapest area out of your shortlisted places for labour. The minimum wage in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- Would the opening of a fast food restaurant on Riddy lane (L...
- unit 8 business online p1
- Business in the UK case study. Adidas PEST analysis
- explain how each stakeholders or groups influence a business...
- How will the aims and objectives of Virgin change in the fut...
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.