- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Pompeii: THE place to relax City Planning Covering over 62 hectares, Pompeii is one of the largest relaxation towns in the modern world.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Pompeii: THE place to relax
Covering over 62 hectares, Pompeii is one of the largest relaxation towns in the modern world. The city is well planned, with activities to suit people of all ages, sexes and interests. The streets and roads divide the town into ordered rectangular blocks, which contain a diversity of shops, houses, business, as well as a variety of different buildings.
The city has been planned carefully to take full advantage of the pleasant seaside, with similar buildings close to each other. Shops are located all through Pompeii with an emphasis on convenience. Temples are also located in a designated area for all your daily praying needs.
There are also many baths and entertainment centres strategically paced at different parts of the city for optimum access and convenience.
People of Pompeii
The people of Pompeii can be considered to be one of the most law abiding citizen of the Roman world. The city follows a rigid code of conduct, and is free from crime and violence. Yet, the city is not dull. The people are friendly, open and merry.
Like every Roman city, Pompeii has
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Classics (view all)
- A Raisin in the Sun: Summary and Analysis
- Euthanasia Speech
- The main purpose of the Panathenaia was to show of the great...
- Antigone: Divine Law vs. Human Law
- Compare and contrast the female roles in the plays of Aeschy...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.