- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Siddhartha Character analysis
The first 200 words of this essay...
Formula for Character Analysis
By: Herman Hesse
Formula for Character Analysis Clarification Sheet
1) Knowledgeable - "Siddhartha had long taken part in the learned men's conversations, engaged in debate with Govinda and had practiced the art of contemplation." (3) This shows that Siddhartha has attained much knowledge and is able to take part in the wise men's conversations.
2) Patient - "He ate once a day and never cooked food. He fasted fourteen days. He fasted twenty-eight days." (13) This shows that Siddhartha is able to be patient with his body as well as himself.
3) Questioning - "Siddhartha began to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Classics (view all)
- Odysseus, Good Leader or Bad Leader?
- What qualities does Odysseus show in Books 9-12
- Discuss how far football stadia resemble the roman colosseum...
- Are Meursault in Camus' The Outsider and Antigone in Anouilh...
- Hardness of water
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.