- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of Research for my Lamp Design.
The first 200 words of this essay...
WHAT I FOUND
HOW IT HELPED ME
Interview with my client
-Client would prefer material to be made of wood and or acrylic
-Client would like light blue or yellow lights
-Informed me of possible colour schemes I could use
-Informed me of my client wanted
-Shape and aesthetics are just as important as the light itself
-Most designs have environmentally materials used in its manufacturing
-Possible pricing range for manufacturing
-Informed me of how the environment effects potential designs
-Phillipe Starck's work are very expensive
-He takes into consideration, how things work.
-He uses unique shapes
-Possible shapes and designs I can use
-Informed me of the importance of ergonomics in regards to design
-Allowed me to see a variety of different low-voltage lights
-Low-voltage lights can range in shapes sizes and prices.
-I now have a wider knowledge of the different types of low-voltage moodlights there are in the market.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Resistant Materials (view all)
- An explanation of the impact of 'new' materials on product d...
- Which Material is the Best Insulator?
- Desk and floor lamp research - aesthetics, cost, safety and ...
- Product Analysis - my table lamp design
- Recycling: It's Worth the Trouble
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.