- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of meat eating, for the individuals and for the world. Eating steak, pork, lamb, fish, chicken, and duck applies to most human daily lives
The first 200 words of this essay...
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of meat eating, for the individuals and for the world.
Eating steak, pork, lamb, fish, chicken, and duck applies to most human daily lives. However, to what extent the advantages and disadvantages of eating meat influence us? Meat eating not only affects our health; it also has an effect on the environment, the morals, and the economies.
Meat contains a rich variety of nutrients like protein, vitamin B, iron and calories. These are important elements which contribute to a healthy body. Nevertheless, consuming too much meat would give a side effect. This could include heart disease, high blood pressure and obesity. In fast food restaurants such as McDonalds and Burger King, they tend to include meat in most of their menus and this brings a great danger of obesity. Therefore in the United States, where the fast food restaurants are most popular, the popularity of obesity examples is also very high on their newspapers. With a large population over consuming meat, the NHS could face a serious problem. The client waiting lists could become longer, increased social costs and negative externalities could occur. Hence, vegetarian diet could be suggested since it is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Food Technology (view all)
- Describe and explain how the mammalian digestive system is a...
- Food Preservation.
- Diet and Health.
- The pathway of food molecules through the alimentary canal a...
- Vanilla & Lemon Victoria Sponge Cake
- Chocolate. 1) Who first created or discovered chocolate? 2)...
- This task will describe three examples of food contamination...
- What small steps can people in the UK take to becoming more ...
- Should my child have school dinners instead of packed lunche...
- My aim is to prepare a meal and compare each component with ...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.