- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Evaluation for textiles
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Design and technology and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Overall I feel that my Product turned out very well. I am very pleased with how it looks and the decoration on my garment. My final design and garment do look the same however do have some differences this is due to small issues within the making of my garment. I predicted that my garment would take 20 Hours however it took 21 hours this is because. It took me longer than I expected to Cut out my pattern pieces and cut out my fabric. Looking at my garment I can say that the seams I used was the right seams for my garment as they have helped to make my garment look as good as it does. I feel that the fabric I have used is good as it pink and summery. Also the fabric I used is cotton blend and gingham there fore the fabric is light weight which fits in with one of my specification points. My garment fits in well with my design brief and specification points as it meets most of them. My design brief stated that the garment must be suitable for a summer party and casual wear and must
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Textiles (view all)
- Environmental issues in textiles.
- Analysis and Evaluation of Final Design Generating ideas for...
- Textiles Technology - Research Analysis
- Textiles Finished Garment Evaluation. When picking out my f...
- Task analysis - textile design and culture spider diagram.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.