- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Food and Nutrition Coursework.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Design and technology and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Food and nutrition coursework.
When this coursework was first mentioned to me I immediately thought of doing this coursework relative to sport. I have very many interests in sport in and outside school and therefore I think I would be very suited to be doing such a piece of work..
The area that I am going to investigate will be a athlete's diet. Sports that I'm interested in are rowing, rugby and weight lifting so I will try to keep this project within these three sports.
There are a number of important factors to ensure a proper investigation. These are:
1. Define a sportsmen.
2. Create a task title in order to focus on a specific area.
3. Find out if there are any special nutritional requirements by doing research.
4. Finding the nutritional contents of the dishes I produce.
5. Doing taste tests to gain a prospective on what people think of the dishes.
6. Decide what to cook
7. Produce graphs to show what people think of the dishes.
A sports person is a person that takes part in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Food Technology (view all)
- An Investigation into Convenience Foods
- The Importance of Vitamins and Minerals In the Human Body.
- What is a dietary need?
- Basic hygiene practices for food preparation and cooking
- Nutrients and a Healthy Diet Dietary Intake
- Chocolate. 1) Who first created or discovered chocolate? 2)...
- This task will describe three examples of food contamination...
- What small steps can people in the UK take to becoming more ...
- Should my child have school dinners instead of packed lunche...
- My aim is to prepare a meal and compare each component with ...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.