- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
heal and social unit 2
The first 200 words of this essay...
Positive and negative factors affecting health.
A person's well-being is affected by number of different factors. There are positive factors and negative factors which will affect a person's life. The main positive factors are: a balanced diet, regular exercise, supportive relationships, adequate financial resources, stimulating work and leisure activity, use of health monitoring and illness presentation services like holiday, use of risk management to protect individuals and promote safety. The main negative factors are genetically inherited disease and conditions, substance misuse including illegal drugs, solvent tobacco, smoking and lots off alcohol intake, an unbalanced diet, unprotected sex, social isolation, poverty, inadequate housing, unemployment, environmental pollutions.
Explanation on positive and negative factors.
A balanced diet must contain carbohydrates, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals salts and fiber. You will need the correct proportion of the above products to make it a balanced diet.
Unit of measure
saturated fatty acids
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Food Technology (view all)
- A Balanced Diet.
- What makes a balanced diet?
- I have been asked to produce an A4 booklet describing the co...
- Explain the need for nutrition by living organisms.
- Nutrients and a Healthy Diet Dietary Intake
- Chocolate. 1) Who first created or discovered chocolate? 2)...
- This task will describe three examples of food contamination...
- What small steps can people in the UK take to becoming more ...
- Should my child have school dinners instead of packed lunche...
- My aim is to prepare a meal and compare each component with ...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.