- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Product design essay - Two successful designers Jonathan lve and Verner Panton.
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this essay I am going to write about Jonathan lve, who succeeded his imagination which made him design and produced products that is used regularly by his costumers. I will demonstrate all his products and his latest design, how he was influenced and who did he influence with his great creations.
Jonathan "Jony" ive, born in February 1967. Jonathan Ive was born in Chingford, London. He is English designer and the Senior Vice President of Industrial Design at Apple Inc. He is the chief designer of the iMac, aluminium and titanium PowerBook G4, MacBook, unibody MacBook Pro, iPod, iPhone, and iPad. He is now a successful vice president of the worldwide company, apple. He has been leading the world's most respected technology designing teams, since 1996.
He was raised by his teacher father and attended Chingford Foundation School then he went on to attend Walton High School in Stafford, Staffordshire, next he studied Industrial Design at Northumbria University. Jonathan Ive moved to the United States in 1992 to pursue his career at Apple Inc. since a young age, Jonathan had developed a passion for finding and discovering out how and what things were made out
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Resistant Materials (view all)
- Product Analysis - my table lamp design
- Desk and floor lamp research - aesthetics, cost, safety and ...
- Can heat loss be minimised by using materials such as polyst...
- An explanation of the impact of 'new' materials on product d...
- The use of CAD/CAM in organizations.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.