- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
School Canteen Quetionnaire
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Design and technology and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
School Canteen Questionnaire
Jamie Oliver reports that the environment in which meals are served is as important to students as the quality of the food. The purpose of this questionnaire is to assist adults and students in evaluating the dining environment at school.
For questions 1-9, please mark the box that best describes your assessment of this area today. Please rate each item as Negative, (makes the eating experience less than pleasant) Neutral, (does not make eating either unpleasant or pleasant) or Positive (makes the eating experience much better). Please also include any additional comments you may have. And then for question 10-14 please circle the answer that best applies to you.
Negative Neutral Positive
1. The noise level in the cafeteria
2. The smells in the cafeteria
3. The lighting in the cafeteria
4. The taste of the food
5. The way the meals are presented
6. The amount of time allowed for eating
7. The hospitality of the people who serve the food
8. The way the cafeteria looks
? ? ?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Food Technology (view all)
- An Investigation into Convenience Foods
- Here is a diet plan for my person. This plan will show him d...
- The Importance of Vitamins and Minerals In the Human Body.
- Explain the need for nutrition by living organisms.
- Evaluating Existing Products
- Chocolate. 1) Who first created or discovered chocolate? 2)...
- This task will describe three examples of food contamination...
- What small steps can people in the UK take to becoming more ...
- Should my child have school dinners instead of packed lunche...
- My aim is to prepare a meal and compare each component with ...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.