- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Technology Product Evalution.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Technology Product Evalution
I am looking at the dishwasher as I am very knowledgeable on it.
I have a number of good ideas on how to improve the washer. I am
also interested in electrical devices such as this. Also my father
manages a company which deals with such appliances.
This dishwasher is mahogany brown in colour. It fully integrates
with our fitted kitchen. On the face of the dishwasher is a drop-down
door containing a mahogany panel. On the top part of the front panel
is the function knob and 3 function buttons. I have explained how
these operate on the opposite side of the picture. Inside the washer,
it is mostly water powered with the exception of the heating elements.
There are 2 stacking racks inside with a cutlery basket situated
in the centre of the bottom rack. There are 2 spraying arms which
are powered by water pressure. There is a sound dampening layer
of material below the lid of the washer. The dishwasher is 954mm
in height and 600mm x 500mm top surface area.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Resistant Materials (view all)
- DT -Specification. My lamp will be aimed especially for chi...
- Desk and floor lamp research - aesthetics, cost, safety and ...
- Plastic - A Boon or A Bane
- D.T Resistant Materials - Evaluation
- The use of CAD/CAM in organizations.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo