- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A diary of a Biology Trip.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Revised version: A diary of a Biology Trip
Day one: Today I had to get up at an absurd hour in order to get into school just in time to see the minibuses set off without me. Okay, to be fair, I was 23 minutes late, but that is no excuse for them to start without me. I didn't pay £300 just to see my fellow classmates off, as one would expect. I had a sort of déjà vu feeling, since I was also late for the Geography trip some months before, and again had to run after the minibus screaming at the top of my lungs.
My dignity was invariably damaged when I was jeered by my friends, curse them! I put the blame, as a rebellious teenager, onto my parents, who just had to sort out my suitcase and ensure that I had all my gear, as well as adding stuff I would never have thought of (like Auntie Minnie's hand-knit jumper with a dog motif). 'It will be very wet and cold in Wales, dear,' said my mum the day before, whilst sifting though my suitcase, 'You had better pack warmly.'
This meant, of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- Drama Essay - Blood Brothers
- Describe two of the following psychological approaches: the ...
- What are the critical differences between content and proces...
- Explore Carl Rogers core conditions and how these effect the...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.