- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Drama Response - When Miss Stanford was in role as one of the Harrison twins, the character was being played out as someone who is lonely and on the verge of a mental breakdown.
The first 200 words of this essay...
When Miss Stanford was in role as one of the Harrison twins, the character was being played out as someone who is lonely and on the verge of a mental breakdown. At the start the twin was sitting down on the floor and trying to read a book, but every so often she would look up and then nervously look back down to her book, this was repeated 3 times. I think that she did this because right at the start you could then tell that something was wrong and this allowed the audience to get engrossed in what was happening as they wanted to find out what was wrong and what had happened to this person .Then, she looked up angrily and, changing her facial expression to neutral she threw away the book. I think that she changed her facial expression to neutral because it showed the audience that while throwing the book she didn't feel anything, as if there was nothing left for her to feel. I think she did this because the audience will then be asking the question that why is it that she feels nothing, what has happened that has caused this person
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Comparing The Golden Pathway Annual to Blue Remembered Hills
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- Comparing 'Coram Boy' with my devised piece
- Autobiographical Writing
- There is a problem with the way the world works right now. P...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.