- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Evaluation Of Work In Progress - Blue Remembered Hills
The first 200 words of this essay...
7th Febraury 2008
Evaluation Of WORK IN PROGRESS
For the past term and a half I have been studying Blue Remembered Hills as part of my Drama Coursework and a couple of weeks ago I performed an extract from the play with three fellow students. I will be writing about my Work In Progress and how well we worked together as a group to make our performance successful. To do this I will be focusing on the rehearsal process and the final performance.
The rehearsals went very well, with steady progress throughout each session. The main strengths were the whole groups ability to pick up words, stage directions and changes quickly, for example when we decided to use a domino effect for our entrance. This effect was put in close to the end of our whole rehearsal process but we never had any problems with it and no one forgot it either. We also had all our lines learnt by the fourth lesson which meant we could get on with focusing on our stage directions and character analysis. Our main weaknesses were
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- The poem "Visiting hour" by Norman McCaig - review
- Explore Carl Rogers core conditions and how these effect the...
- In this unit we looked at the beginning of Steven Berkoffs a...
- Superstition and the Different Kinds of Superstitious People
- Reflective Statement - Service Learning Project
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.