- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
French Revolution The Response phase
The first 200 words of this essay...
French Revolution Portfolio Harriet Ward 10c2
The Response phase
The first few weeks of rehursal were mainly small pieces of group work where we improvised some of the scenes in random groups picked by the teacher. In the first few lessons we practiced moving around the room in role. We were aristocrats and then peasants and we did these roles by holding our heads and noses high in the air, creating mannerisms for a typical rich person. For a peasant we had to hunch up our backs and hold out our hand as if we were begging for food or money.
We also worked on freeze frames. We would get into groups of, for example, seven and then we would all think of a suitable scene like inside the Bastille (which was a prison), and then work together to try and create an eerie atmosphere. We did this by huddling close together on the floor and having pained expressions on our faces.
Another thing we experimented with was thought tracking. For this we would strike a pose, like a servent on her hands and knees cleaning a kitchen
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- You should always forgive someone
- How ICT helps people with disabilities.
- Providing Feedback
- GCSE Drama: The Five People You Meet in Heaven coursework ev...
- GCSE Drama: Responding (Sparkleshark)
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.