- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Sex FM Review
The first 200 words of this essay...
Year 10 got the opportunity to watch a live performance of the production 'Sex FM'. This production was brought to us by the theatre company called Face Front. Sex FM was about teenage sex and it showed what the consequences were if you didn't use contraception. It was also about getting pressured into having sex and getting infected with STI [sexually transmitted infection] and where to turn to for advice and help.
The main theme the production was about was teenage sex. The issues it discussed were the consequences you would face if you didn't use contraception, for example, if you got pregnant mistakenly and don't know what to do. Another issue was if people, like friends, pressured you into sex and the regret you'd feel, getting infected with STI and knowing the symptoms so you could get a check up and be safe. Face Front make these issues relevant to the teenage audience by expressing the social attributes and actions that make the audience understand the whole aspect of the production.
Sex FM used various drama techniques. One of these techniques is narration. I think using narration was effective because it made
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Other Plays (view all)
- Character Comparison - Journeys End
- Theatre Review- The Woman in Black
- Essay on a production of Brecht's "Mother Courage"...
- OF Mice and Men Key Moments
- Blue Remembered Hills Synopsis
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.