- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Skungpoomery - Textual Analysis.
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Drama Coursework2
Skungpoomery - Textual Analysis
We used the text Skungpoomery as a starting point for our scripted pieces we used this text to look at ways of developing a character and using the space within a rehearsal process. It's a comedy piece but like all comedy pieces it needs to work to be funny and the jokes have to be clear, comedy pieces are really one of the hardest kinds of performances you can ether do them or you can't. I this piece uses two stereotypical characters as the basis for the humour, a week and easily dominated son and a formidable and dominant mother. The good thing about this piece is that you can make it very funny by having the mother played by a male like a pinto dame. To gain a good prospectus for the characters we did two things that helped build up an idea of them, first of all we did hot seating we got to people out of the class and one was the boy - PC Nicholas Wibble and the other was Mrs Wibble. They would sit in the centre of a circle and we would ask
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- AN ANALYSIS OF MY PROCESS AS A STUDENT OF COUNSELLING SKILLS...
- Exploring the way Efua Sutherland portrays Ananse in The Mar...
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- Teechers characters
- There are many qualities needed in the public services some ...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.