- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Teechers - John Goodber. In my performance of teechers, I played the role of Jeff Nixon,
The first 200 words of this essay...
Drama question two
In my performance of teechers, I played the role of Jeff Nixon, of whom was a teacher at the school. For this role I had to play a young and casual guy who's new to the school. For the role I had to prepare greatly as it was a different time period and also a large age gap between the character I had to play and myself. To find out and help towards my performance, alot of research had to be done. This included when around school, examine how the male teachers act, such as their body language when walking but also when in the classroom teaching. I also looked at their voice, and how levels changed in different classroom situations. This all helped in my piece as I could therefore present what a teacher is truly like and not just my interpretation of them which is most likely different to how he is meant to be portrayed. An example of this in my drama piece of teechers was when I had to teach a class, and, without the research I would have been unsure on how to act as if I am an older teacher
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- What are the critical differences between content and proces...
- "Explain the meaning of authority in relation to the pu...
- AN ANALYSIS OF MY PROCESS AS A STUDENT OF COUNSELLING SKILLS...
- "How does our self esteem affect interpersonal communic...
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.