- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Teechers - John Goodber. Our play is a social comedy called Teechers and is all played by just 4 characters
The first 200 words of this essay...
Question 9. Copied.
05: Our play is a social comedy called 'Teechers' and is all played by just 4 characters who multirole throughout. It is about one teachers experience at a rundown comprehensive school who is attempting to change the education system. In this piece, I undertook the role of Mr Nikon, I also played Mr Deanie, both of whom are teachers in the school. Mr Nixon, being my main role, represents the author - John Goodber. Mr Nixon shares all his views and is the one who has to make the audience understand Goodbers outlook on the situation.
For this play I did much research, both in school and out about different subjects to do with the play. My first act was to study all the different teachers of the school, I hoped this would help me into understanding my role as Mr Nixon more. I mainly looked at their body language, such as their stance when they in a walking or standing position and also their posture. When they spoke I considered their tone and also when they raise their voice and at what type of situations they do this in. Other than researching on things
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- What are the critical differences between content and proces...
- "Explain the meaning of authority in relation to the pu...
- The poem "Visiting hour" by Norman McCaig - review
- "How does our self esteem affect interpersonal communic...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.