- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The piece was based on domestic violent. The group used four still images. The first still image showed a happy family
The first 200 words of this essay...
Behind the wall
The piece was based on domestic violent. The group used four still images. The first still image showed a happy family where the dad was in the middle with his right hand on the mum's shoulder this showed me that even though they acted like a happy family his right hand on his wife' shoulder showed me that he was always violent and he was forcing her to do what he wanted, also the dad was in the middle which was a good use of level because it showed me that he was the one in control and he had power over the family. In the first image the grandparents were behind the dad with sad faces on which showed me that they weren't happy about their daughter marrying a horrible man and it also showed that they couldn't do anything about it because they were standing behind him, the dad had the power. On the second image it showed the dad attacking his wife and the rest of the family with sad faces, this showed me that the dad was not nice to his wife and the family knew it but
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- What are the critical differences between content and proces...
- Teechers - John Goodber. In my performance of teechers, I p...
- Drama Essay - Blood Brothers
- In this essay I will explore Carl Rogers core conditions and...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.