- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
This Development Essay is based on Section one of the play "Too much Punch for Judy".
The first 200 words of this essay...
DRAMA GCSE PORTFOLIO SECTION TWO - DEVELOPMENT - Too much Punch for Judy
This Development Essay is based on Section one of the play "Too much Punch for Judy". The section that I am using (section 1) is the opening scene it is used to introduce to the audience, the two characters who feature most in the play.
Also it is based on the night of the car crash that Jo and Judy have. The scene is reinforcing the horrors of drink driving. The scene is supposed to produce "a cartoon style of presentation exaggerating what they say with larger than life mimes and vocal sound effects."
The scene is split into three sections and this is how we rehearsed it, the first section being Jo and Judy at the gym.
The second section is the introduction and duologue of Bob and Nob (Two typical drunk young men attempting to get Jo and Judy).
The third section in the scene is where Jo and Judy go to the "local wine bar" and meet Bob and Nob.
The two girls playing Jo and Judy went and rehearsed the first section
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Drama Essay - Blood Brothers
- Describe two of the following psychological approaches: the ...
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- Teechers - John Goodber. In my performance of teechers, I p...
- In this essay I will explore Carl Rogers core conditions and...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'