- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A close call. Driving on the highway with my family I saw a terrible accident
The first 200 words of this essay...
A Close Call
Driving on the highway with my family I saw a terrible accident. Cars crashed, blood on the road, people crying. All this reminded of what I had been through. It has been six years but it still seems as if it was yesterday. Each and every detail is still vividly engraved in me. Whenever I think of the accident I end up with goose bumps and I get pale and frightened. It really was a close call.
Sadly, dangerous and deadly road accidents have become common news in Jeddah. We hear stories on the news, from friends and family but it's totally different when you personally experience such traumatic incident in life. I too had gone through a deadly road accident. I nearly escaped death. The accident was the most horrific experience of my life that took me months to recover from it. The support and comfort from my family helped me gain my strength and heal my grief.
It was Ramadan. My brother had recently learned how to drive. He still had not received his driver's license. After iftar our parents were taking a nap when my brother asked me to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Zoey. University Student.