- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A letter about Macbeth.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Mustafa Ali Sunday, 09 March 2008
Dear cast and crew,
I am very sorry for my unexpected absence. Not to worry, hopefully I'll be back on Monday ready to see your work. As you know, Act two, Scene 2, is a really important part of this play. I hope you can portray this with that importance. I have left clear directorial notes for you to follow which should make it easier for you.
Macbeth: Before Act 2, Scene 2, we see that Macbeth is having doubts whether to kill the King Duncan. We learn that he was unblemished and he was a noble warrior. At the beginning of the play we see a different side to Macbeth. We know that he is strong, brave and is a loyal warrior. He is very patriotic and fights for his country. But, when he meets the three witches and they give him the prophecy, we see a darker side to him. We see that he can be brave and loyal but he can also be tyrannical. When the plot is put together, Macbeth starts to show his anxiousness and his feelings start to rot away.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Macbeth (view all)
- The Witches Are to Blame for Macbeth's downfall
- How does Shakespeare present Lady Macbeth's character and ho...
- 'Lady Macbeth is the most interesting and disturbed characte...
- "'Macbeth' is a play about the conflict between good an...
- Lady Macbeth's Character in Macbeth.
- Macbeth Act 1 Scene 1 Analysis
- How does the character of Macbeth change from Act 1:3 to act...
- Macbeth's disturbed character, corruption and downfall.
- The letter, read alone by Lady Macbeth, reiterates the witch...
- Paying particular attention to act 1 scene 5 & 7, analys...
""Zoey. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student