- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
A Story of Two
The first 200 words of this essay...
Own Creative Writing.
A Story of Two
I am a rather elderly man. Of the two I was the most reasonable one. We were always very different; we have been ever since we were born. Our characters were the only thing by which people could tell us apart. I was the more quiet and helpful one; I did a lot of community service, and was always there for other people. He was always finding a way to get what he wanted, no matter what. Maybe that is what finally really did it.
We grew up in a little town in Oregon. Our family had never been close, and our parents let us free at a very young age. The only similar characteristic we ever had was growing up before the other boys in our class.
I never really cared for my future, not that I didn't want to succeed in life, but success had a very different meaning to me. My view of success was being able to help others, and change the world. I never gave for politics; it's just a lot of talking, but never really any doing.
I was a straight
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Persuasive letter to headteacher
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.