- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
An unforgettable experience It was my first time at Dubai International. I lived really far from where the airport was.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
An unforgettable experience
It was my first time at Dubai International. I lived really far from where the airport was. The distance from the airport to wherever we were going was pretty long. While we were in the taxi, it was boring, since we were in the countryside there were not that much interesting things to look at while we were on the way. By the time I arrived at the airport, I gazed in astonishment at the dimension and attraction of the place. Just looking at the quantity of people in the airport overwhelmed me.
As I was walking through the long, dull, tilted passageway of the construction into the gigantic waiting room, I was extremely astonished. The waiting room was immense rich with full of people from diverse nationality. Parents tightly held their children's hands in solitude of losing them in the enormous lounge.
I looked at the shelves of one of the duty free stores. The prices of the products were surprisingly expensive, and therefore I did not buy anything from the airport. As I waited in the waiting room, I heard voices echo through the massive halls as
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.