- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
A holiday is always something to look forward to. And being a little child, it's wonderful to see the big world. So being a six-year-old, it obviously made me excited to be travelling abroad and especially to a city like New York. After a few hours on the plane, when we were approaching our landing, I looked out of the little window beside me to catch a glimpse of what was to be the city I will be residing in for approximately a month.
Arriving at the New York City Airport, my mother's uncle had come to escort us to his home. It was my first encounter with him so I was quite unsure of how to react and what my response should be when he had tapped my head and asked me how I was. I just smiled and didn't really say anything.
After collecting our suitcases and all other items of belonging, everyone climbed into the car. The drive wasn't too long. Driving up to the house, I captured a view of a blue house with wooden railings. One of the thoughts in my head was that this house was quite big considering
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Narrative essay 1
- Language use study -texting,spoken and online conversations...
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.