- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Argue for/against Social Networking
The first 200 words of this essay...
Social networking is detrimental to modern society..
When sat down by a man, let us call him 'Vincent' for now, and asked to contemplate an understanding of modern society how does one react? Obviously 'Vincent' is looking upon you for a conclusive answer to this, after all, his rather stern look on his wrinkle free, cosmetically moisturised, face, nestled above a 'Skinny-Fit' tight black suit worn on his gym harassed body, is expecting an answer. However, just as you begin to start an 'umm..' filled explanation of your personal interpretation to the very meaning of modern society he stops you; reaching into his pocket to silence his buzzing iPhone. "Sorry about that, just had a new friend request on Facebook, you know how it is''. A response that immediately makes you realize that in fact your flawed theory of modern society is not as you first thought, but is rather sitting across the table from you in Starbucks (one of the select with free wi-fi, of course).
Whilst naturally this metaphor is going to be biased in perspective it lays out many of the key features of society noted within the last few, recession deprived years. Major players
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a magazine article persuading teenagers to stop smokin...
- From A Passage to Africa, George Alagiah defines in global t...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student