- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Car Crash - My body felt as if there was a big huge rock inside me. It felt so heavy and ached so much.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I woke up that morning and had the feeling that I wouldn't be the person I used to be. I had a very faint idea of what happened before I felt like that. My head hurt as if a tornado was swirling inside it. I wanted to open my eyes but they didn't seem to connect with my brain and were not receiving the messages I sent. I heard voices. They seemed to be shouting or was it whispering? I couldn't tell the difference. My body felt as if there was a big huge rock inside me. It felt so heavy and ached so much. My only wish then was to open my eyes wide and see my family in front of me.
I had so many questions shooting like rockets inside my head. What had happened? Why did I feel so sore? How come I didn't remember anything? I tried to calm down and review what had happened. I had a very faint memory of being in a car with my friends. We were going down to the beach to go surfing. But I knew I didn't get to surf. It was way too cold so we
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- My Nightmare
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.