- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
The day started as a usual Saturday does when your eight years old, up at nine o'clock ready and raring to go for another exciting weekend full of promise. Jumping up and out of bed, pulling on my clothes and running straight downstairs forgetting about the more important things such as cleaning my teeth and getting a wash. I burst into my front room, turning the television on I walked into the kitchen. Grabbing my favourite bowl I poured in a generous helping of weetos, topping the bowl up with milk I re-entered the front room. Of course on the television were the same old children's cartoons that in wasted hours of my youthful life watching. Finishing off the cereal I just dumped my empty bowl on the nearest table. Sitting myself back down I heard my mum shouting my name from upstairs. I hurriedly went back up stairs to see what she was so desperate to talk to me about. Approaching her bedroom door I heard my sister wake up with a yawn. Today was her tenth birthday, it was quite unusual for her not be up before me especially on what I classed as the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.