- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Cinderella - personal poem
The first 200 words of this essay...
Before the day when my mum died,
I was then called Ella
Now that I have a brand new mum,
My name is Cinderella
I also have two step-sisters
Who are so vicious and so mean
Day in, day out, day in, day out
They make me cook and clean.
Then one good, fine summer's day
We got a letter from the king
It was an invite to the royal ball!
He said that the royal prince he'll bring
The prince would chose a pretty girl
Who could dance and sing
Then he'd bend down on one knee
And present a diamond ring
But then my sisters spoilt my dream
They took my joy, they took my pride
And then they dressed up fancily
On white horses did they ride!
If my father was now here
I would be travelling to the ball
I would have four golden horses
And be dressed up like a doll
My tears rolled out, rolled out and out
Why could I not go as well?
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- The weather was not unusual this morning. London had just re...
- Compare the two films "The Others and the "Turn of...
- My Autobiography.
- Cloning Informative Speech. As the technology used to clone...
- Writing to Describe, Narrate, Imagine: "Your Dream Hous...
- The Market (description)
- Racketeer - English Language creative writing
- How does the passage 'Taking on the World" portray Elle...
- The Beach (description)
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.