- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Creative Writing - The Funfair
The first 200 words of this essay...
The roar of the music was thunderous. The drum was thumping like an elephant when charging towards you. The bass tingles through your body, feel it in your blood, rushing around your system. The evening sky was misty, provoking an eerie atmosphere from the opaque sky. The cold breeze on your skin formed goose bumps, becoming ferocious and each goose bumps feeling like tiny daggers piercing your flesh one by one. Big luminous lights are alluring and invite you inside.
The cacophony of differently pitched screams, squeals and squawks pierce your eardrums, though not all of what you can hear is ear splittingly beastly. The cheeky giggles of children and the low pitched laughter of the adults, deafening. Inhaling the aroma, you could feel the succulent sizzling sausages that were drizzled with appetizing sauce, at the back of your throat.
A wide-eyed little girl stared at the overflowing candyfloss, enchanted by the colours and smells. It was run by a balding man with a clammy red face and dull blue eyes who smiled kindly at the awe-struck child. BRRR-WHOOP! The vibrations from the machines explosion quivered and shook the grassy ground. Sweet swirls of pink fluff-like candyfloss danced and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student