- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
creative writtingWhen I was 15 I hated my life. I sat at my desk all day everyday staring at that computer
The first 200 words of this essay...
When I was 15 I hated my life. I sat at my desk all day everyday staring at that computer, rummaging through those papers and trying to get to the bottom of that never ending coursework I hated every second of it. At times I really did want to hurt myself. But then I found bmxing it saved me from the overwhelming noise and clutter of my home. Riding bmx bikes changed my life not only did it free my battered mind from work but it opened many new doors for me, I made new friends learnt new tricks and pulled of new stunts every day in about a year I was really good at the sport and ended up getting sponsored by this time I was really popular with other bmx riders I was even talked about at the local skate park I had a good job in a bike shop and I custom made my own bike with the best most expensive components I loved my life at that point. The freedom that you feel on a bike you can go anywhere and do anything you want you can even put a bmx on a train
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.