- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Describe a local park
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Describe a local park
"Ronaldo!!" shouted Rooney. "Go tackle Sam". Teenagers were running on the grassy land, kicking the ball all over the place, trying to be a professional footballer.
Everywhere it was green. Which means no pollution. A boy got tripped over on to the
grass. It was calm and peaceful everywhere, no violence could be hunted around. Near the far end of the park, away from the football ground, was a beautiful garden for children to play. Swings, slides, play horses etc. were there. On the swings, a newly built boy was swinging really high and got tripped over and started crying because he got injured badly. Thus, his mother picked him up and first aided him.
When you walk pass the tennis court, you can hear people saying "I challenge you for a match". This is what usually happens in my local park.
This was the brief description about my local park. However, there is more. It is summer, the sun is happy and is shining all over the place. People come out and play football, cricket etc. Old people come out as the weather is welcoming them and they jog or
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- My Nightmare
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.