- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Don't get me started on fast food restaurants
The first 200 words of this essay...
Don't get me started on fast food restaurants!
How could I start? Fast Food restaurants: Your one way train to all the marvellous maladies such as cancer, obesity and diabetes. Upon entering the restaurant, you are greeted by a so-called "happy, kind, caring" waiter who afterwards, decides to escape before you have a chance to place your order. After spending what seems like an eternity waiting for him, you are now free to await your meal for an equally lengthy and agitating period of time. Don't like the useless waiters- well the only other alternative is the exhausting queue. Enjoy!
So, perhaps I should start with the staff: the group of people who make it all happen. Is it in the job description to be temperamental and uncooperative? I often suspect this to be the case. Moreover, that you must answer a phone call when the queue is at its longest during the rush hour when everyone is already late. Recently, I was made late for school due to the fact that the sloth "working"-behind the counter- decided to answer a phone call which lasted only fifteen minutes before attending to any of us : I left
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Persuasive letter to headteacher
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.