- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Don't get me started on smoking! My one wish is that the people I know who smoke would listen to my advice, but it seems like the drug nicotine has affected their eyes and dulled their senses
Are you in the right place?
Jump to English Language and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Don't Get Me Started On Smoking!
It's one of those depressing Mondays when you're feeling so reluctant to go to school. Don't forget, it's seven in the morning and all you want to do is stay at home in your warm cosy inviting bed to sleep, you wish! No, this is reality were talking about. Not anything can be superior as that. This is how it really works; you're walking to school in the grey gloomy morning having to put up with the horrific acrid smell which burns the back of your throat because self-centred people these days can't consider the cluster of kids who have to walk past their shop every day. I do not care if it is free, but I do not want your second hand smoke!
The stench is revolting; having it following me everywhere I go. Why do people have the need to smoke? All it does is lead to cancer, and death following unless you are lucky enough to dodge it. Although people manage to get out of this life threatening disease, they still seem to think "Oh who cares! Pass me your lighter," and yes, they do decide to carry
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Write a magazine article persuading teenagers to stop smokin...
- London Riots Coursework
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.