- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Educating Rita is a fascinating book about two people, two every day working class ordinary people.
So I asked myself how does will Russell keep our intrest with only two characters one study set in the heart of Liverpool in the mid 70's. Just when women where starting to say we should be at work not at home it must have been hard for Willy Russell. In the play Educating Rita Willy Russell has included a few details, which represent him as a person that he has included in the book. Example Rita was a hairdresser, Willy Russell came from a poor background and poor education and so did Rita.
Willy Russell had many cunning tricks to keep our attention throughout out the whole of the book. Willy Russell uses several types of humour, he uses dry, witty, corse and flirt I have obtained examples of each type of humour. Flirt: Rita and Frank are having a conversation about Forster and Rita says.
" Honest to god he doesn't half get on my tits".
Frank has a reply, which if he had three more seconds to think what he was saying he
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Educating Rita (view all)
- Educating Rita - summary.
- 'El Tango de Roxanne' Moulin Rouge! Review
- "In Montana 1948 by Larry Watson, Wesley Hayden is esse...
- Educating Rita Coursework
- What does Educating Rita gain and what does it lose from bei...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.