- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
english descriptive essay- The Match
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Match - Descriptive Writing
All of us were extremely excited because of this match. It was the most important one we somehow had win. We had waited for it for eight months, which we spent with rigorous training knowing that the tournament would not be easy. This tournament was the real test of my soccer skills. Tiny, but sharp needles of rain drops were falling on us as we were running towards our transport vehicle with our heavy kit bags and studs* which were making us slip on the wet and shiny grass. The fresh smell of rain mixed with soil was tangling my nose but I had to move on to win my match and take a further step in my dream of becoming the best soccer player.
The rusted fifteen seat bus was bouncing along the tattered road to the famous Shackshire stadium where our most important soccer match was to be held. Whoosh was the sound of our small bus' dented wheels as it drove at a high speed over the newly formed rain puddles. This was the only sound heard as all the eleven players, one disinterested manager, our coach and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- My Nightmare
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.