- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Failure, the mother of success. I have, by chance, developed a passion for mountain climbing. I have always considered myself somewhat of a thrill-seeker
The first 200 words of this essay...
Failure, the Mother of Success
Life, which is defined as the precious period of animate existence of an individual, is similar to a delicate collage that contains decorations of both failure and success. While we are all dedicating our lives to achieving the point of success, failures are indeed ineluctable and will consistently be the obstacles that we are destined to overcome. Each significant failure in our life, regardless of its impact, gives us an idea on how to conquer it and the experience we obtain within the challenges strengthens us in terms of insightful knowledge and useful knowledge. Therefore, in order to truly experience all that life has to offer and eventually accomplish our goals, we must be able to accept failure and make it the starting point of our lifelong journey towards success.
A while ago, I have, by chance, developed a passion for mountain climbing. I have always considered myself somewhat of a thrill-seeker, and my curiosity about the wild nature has definitely created a series of worthwhile thrills in my life. Nevertheless, that pleasurable climbing experience would be the one that I would never forget.
As the sun was
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.