- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
As I arrived at the stadium I saw my friend Paul pull in with his Dad and brother, who plays in the youth side, in his new Aston Martin, which he parked extremely carefully behind an old Ford Escort.
Paul and I went to primary school together so I've known him for years but he went to a posh private school in town and I went to the local comprehensive. We still see each other a lot though, we both play for the same club and county and have been selected for England Schools.
This brings me one step closer to reaching my dream of playing for England at senior level; all my hard work is paying off. I have been playing rugby for as long as I can remember and first joined a team at the age of six. When I train, I train with a hunger, always trying to push myself harder and find a new challenge. This has cost me friendship, blood, sweat and tears but that is not what is important, what is important is what I give these things for. The only game that I live my life for, rugby. This dream is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.