- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Frankenstein who is the real monster.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Frankenstein who is the real monster. MARCOS HENCHY
Victor Frankenstein: The Real Monster
Science is a broad field which covers many aspects of everyday life and existence. Some areas of science include the study of the universe, the environment, dinosaurs, animals, and insects. Another popular science is the study of people and how they function. In Frankenstein by Mary Shelley, Dr. Victor Frankenstein is an inspiring scientist that studies the dead. He wants to be the first person to give life to a dead human being. He spends all of his time concentrating on this goal, and gives up his family and friends. When he finally accomplishes this, everything falls apart. So, Victor Frankenstein is to blame for the tragedy, not the monster he has created, because he is the mastermind behind the whole operation, and he is supposed to have everything under control, working properly as a good scientist should do.
Although some critics say that the monster Victor has created is to blame for the destruction and violence that follow the experiment, it is Victor who is the responsible party. First, Victor, being the scientist, should have known how to do research
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Mary Shelley (view all)
- Frankenstein - how does the monster change during the novel?
- Marry Shellys Frankenstein.
- How does Mary Shelley create sympathy for the monster in &qu...
- Monsters in literature.
- Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
- Frankenstein and Blade Runner - Comparative in Context.
- How does the play Frankenstein lead the audience to have sym...
- "Frankenstein" Plot Summary
- Frankenstein Reflection - The Creation of Life and its Cons...
- Chapter 5 in Frankenstein is a pivotal moment in the novel b...
- Compare the two books Frankenstein and Jurassic Park and pay...
- Evaluate the methods used by Shelley to present the relation...
- With Relation to social/historical context, how does Mary Sh...
- "Who is the Real Monster in Frankenstein, Victor or his...
- Compare the two chapters which describe the creation of Fran...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.