- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to inform and hopefully persuade the minister of education to allow more single-sex education centres in Bahrain.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen,
I am here today to inform and hopefully persuade the minister of education to allow more single-sex education centres in Bahrain.
Single-sex schools are not merely an issue of segregating boys and girls; it is a matter of helping them individually in all their subjects. Students are greatly motivated and definitely more enthusiastic about learning if they know they're involved in their classes. The students feel they are free to express themselves without the fear of humiliation, whereas in co-ed schools, they are not as liberal. Most students, in co-ed, keep to themselves and are afraid to stand in the spotlight; therefore, pulling back in their education. Is this what you want for the youth? To fail? Do you want their grades to drop just because they feel they don't belong?!
Single-sex centres allow students to be open-minded and voice their thoughts; helping them to develop their confidence and strengthen their communication skills.
Many students who graduated from single-sex schools were extremely content with the results of studying and achieving their goals.
For example, a study conducted in 2005 for the NCGS
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Write a magazine article persuading teenagers to stop smokin...
- TV review - Why I love "Family Guy"
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student