- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How does the child affect the new community and their carer? How does the new environment affect the child? What changes happen to the child and carer because of each other's presence in their new lives?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Yr. 10 Independent Essay - Plan.
*How does the child affect the new community and their carer? *How does the new environment affect the child? * What changes happen to the child and carer because of each other's presence in their new lives? * In what way does the child reject its natural parent, and how is this a good thing?
Books that I am comparing
Silas Marner - By George Elliot
Goodnight Mr. Tom - By Michelle Magorian
Before living in Raveloe, Silas Marner had lived in an industrial town, where he was a member of a religious sect, based in Lantern Yard. When he was accused of stealing money from the church, he realised that his best friend, William Dane, had set him up. Silas's "...trust in man had been cruelly bruised." All evidence pointed to his having stolen money from the church, and Silas could not prove that it was William who had really stolen it. When Silas received ".. the message from Sarah, that she held her engagement to him at an end" Silas left the town. This was probably because he had nothing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
George Eliot (view all)
- Discuss The Importance of Loneliness in the Novel Silas Marn...
- Bernard Malamud, "A Summer's Reading
- "Discuss some themes and characteristics of T.S.Eliot's...
- George Eliot is credited for a style of writing that brings ...
- Today I will give my presentation on a short poem written by...
- How well does George Eliot establish the setting in the firs...
- The Gift of Children in "Silas Marner". What does ...
- Show how Silas Marner is drawn back into society with the co...
- How Does Eliot Portray The Class System In The Novel "S...
- Silas Marner - The Bonding of Silas and Eppie in Chapter 19.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.