- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
"How to make friends?"Good morning Principal, teachers and fellow students, Welcome all new Form 1 students. This is the first school assembly. It's our honour
The first 200 words of this essay...
"How to make friends?"
Good morning Principal, teachers and fellow students,
Welcome all new Form 1 students. This is the first school assembly. It's our honour to have all come back to our school and to feel the harmonious atmosphere around the school. Form 1 stage is a critical period in which students need to adapt to the new environment. It's a transitional period for you and you have to overcome these sorts of psychological changes. In the new school year, you will meet different people who are new to you, you will have many subjects that you haven't encountered in primary school. I am the Chairman of the school counseling service. My name is Chris Wong from 6S. I am going to give all Form 1 new students some suggestions on how to make friends.
Firstly, let me tell you the importance of making friends briefly. According to Confucianism, 'friends' are one of the five important elements in interpersonal relationships. Friends give consolation, point out the mistakes you make and urge you to correct them. Friends are to be trusted and have the responsibility to 'monitor' each other. Friends are spread all over the world. Confucius
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- We will be looking at spoken Language of TV chefs Nigella la...
- Coursework Assignment: Creative Writing
- Descriptive essay - Description of a fun fair and guidelines...
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- Story writing (Alien Mysteries Introduction)
- The novel, Looking for Alibrandi, the documentary, Australia...
- Writing about sibling rivalry
- The moment had passed - our school farewell party.
- A Walk Through The Woods
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.