- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
It was a normal weekday morning for Greg. He was a scruffy chap, his hair was everywhere, he had a very pale face as if he was ill and he had a dress sense of a 1960's hippie. He didn't have many friends he only had the odd two or three. He was a lonely individual because he found it hard to make friends after his parents had died in a tragic car accident; in the early years of his life. Then he was shipped of to a boarding school near his local town, since he did not have any other family to live with. Furthermore at his boarding school he was bullied and ever since has found it awkward to make friends.
Greg was getting ready for work; he did his usual routine in the morning. Having a wash, having his breakfast and getting dressed for his part-time security job at his local supermarket. He walked out of the house, shut the door behind him and locked the front door. He sat in his old shabby looking car. Greg had had this car since the day he had learnt to drive, which was roughly seven
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.