- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Lord of the Flies - An Alternative Ending
The first 200 words of this essay...
Lord of the Flies
Ralph looked up. He knew he was imagining things, and that had to stop. He focused on the essential things in life. Pigs. Sharpening sticks. Killing. Ralph stood and, set with a determination to fuel his desires, he exited the cave. He had been living in the cave for the past month. There was nothing left on his body save for a loincloth and markings on his body. He had been different from the other people since discovering the power. The power to kill the remaining survivors.
Ralph walked down to the beach. The palm trees and sandy beaches were once a haven to the boys. Once. Now they were just obstacles in a war for both sides. Since Simon had died, and Piggy had disappeared, the "hunters" were fighting a war against Ralph. But luckily, none of the boys had been brave enough to kill Ralph ever since that fateful night. Ralph closed his eyes and let his memories take over.
It was dark that night. The boys had given up trying to chase down Ralph. Ralph had retreated to a cave, but he was too impatient to wait till
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
William Golding (view all)
- Analysis of Lord of the Flies.
- Fear of the Unknown- Lord of the Flies
- Lord of the Flies - Imagery in Chapter 1
- A comparison of the way Piggy's death is portrayed in - &quo...
- Why was Jack the Ripper not caught?
- I will explore how the themes of civilisation and barbarity ...
- Lord of the Flies -Symbolism and the Character of Jack.
- Macbeth by Shakespeare and Lord of the Flies by William Gold...
- How Does Golding Use The Island As A Character In Lord Of Th...
- How does Golding convey the differences between Jack, Simon ...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student