- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Media Depiction of Teenagers
The first 200 words of this essay...
Britain, the land of hope and glory, or maybe not. Media today seems to be painting an inept picture of Britain, the land of drugs and ASBO's. Are we really that bad? Can you seriously say that all teenagers are unbelievably badly behaved even when we're not! Sure, we as teenagers are sometimes bad and don't do homework, however, what about the adults who are mercilessly murdering innocent people? Have we simply forgotten about those? I hope not, I think that it's about time we started to remember those few adults and started to weigh the sides against each other.
Fact is, whatever way you look at it, people are bad. There are a select few that sit on street corners, drinking vodka and use every swear word that is known to man at old ladies driving past in their little mini's. Yes, but at least we aren't on the M11 speeding at 100 miles per our and totalling three cars every five minutes. Yes, we aren't perfect but neither are these so called adults. So to say that we are all "little emperors" is that at all fair? No! Of course it isn't.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Persuasive letter to headteacher
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a letter to a headteacher persuading him/her that all ...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Creative Writing: A Newspaper Invites Young People to write ...
- Fundraising Letter. I am delighted to inform you that we ar...
- Argumentative Piece: Undermining of Teenagers By The Media
- Homophobia. Many people base their assertions that being ga...
- Should DIY drugs testing kits be used by parents?
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.