- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
media evaluation- charity letter
The first 200 words of this essay...
Charity letter evaluation
My media text is a letter, which is for the charity Help the Aged. My choice was influenced when I previously read about some of the issues that Help the Aged deal with. My target audience is adults that have a regular income because my payment scheme is monthly. My primary purpose is to make the reader pay £3 a month to the charity Help the Aged. My secondary purpose is to inform the reader of the issues that the charity deals with.
When the reader looks at the page their eyes are automatically drawn towards the bold section at the top of the page.
"PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS LETTER, AS IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT LETTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN"
This is an effective use of font variation, which draws the reader in. Within the caption a personal view was made which shows the reader you believe in the charity and this is a letter worth reading.
I have also used a series of rhetorical questions throughout the letter.
"Are those the lives these poor people deserve?"
This makes the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- Write a speech to persuade young people not to smoke
- Letter to the editor
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Persuasive essay to stop smoking
- A right to reply - teenagers in the media letter.
- Why I Hate TV Talent Shows Article
- Report on the food and drinks available for students in your...
- Does Reality TV really portray reality?
- Feature Article Task - Teens and gangs.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.