- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Media - The Lord of the Rings.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Lord of the Rings Media Assignment
A trailer is a short motion picture that usually lasts for two to three minutes. The motion pictures shown are traditionally portrayed to the viewer accompanied by both sound and colour. A trailer cannot be any section of a film, it has to be carefully edited in a special way that will captivate the observer for that short time phase and convince them into seeing the film. The trailer can make the difference from a good film and a great film, not to mention the profit.
In the Lord of the Rings trailer we see the "Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring" logo at both the beginning and end. It is used to establish the trailer, it maybe shown twice as they want the title to stick in people's minds.
Both of the logos when shown are plain and simple, the opening being gold on a black background and the subsequent being white on again a black background. This may be because the directors want the viewer to memorize the somewhat distinctive logo for the future Lord of the Rings films coming soon. By
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
JRR Tolkien (view all)
- What factors define a person's identity in The Hobbit? Do in...
- English coursework To explore the poem 'Cousin Kate' by Chri...
- Analyse the characters of Shrek and Lord Farquaad, and write...
- In this essay I am going to analyse the characters of Shrek ...
- Cousin Kate.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.