- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Morn and Night.
The first 200 words of this essay...
This supernatural transformation happens every day, but no-body notices or realises. They only see and feel how the atmosphere changes. Adrenalin starts pumping, creating vivid images of dark, tall murderers, creepy, butch rapists and masked thugs armed with objects of violence. Then it suddenly changes: murderers transform into daffodils and daisys which litter gardens and grass cut-a-ways next to concrete paths, reflecting collected dew onto passing traffic, rapists turn into free flying birds, escaping to the heavens above, whilst thugs turn into freshly painted cottages and soaring flats which disappear into fluffy shapes of cotton wool. This change is night and day.
I wake early, lying still, listening. Faint breathing can be heard in the next room. Although it is six 'o' clock, with dark curtains covering the sky, the birds are heard talking to each other, spilling secrets that they have collected through out the week. The low, distant hum of traffic can be identified, as hectic twelve hour shifts awaits those who dread the Monday morning opening onto the hell of work. I realise that I'll have to rise out of bed soon, as the radio switches on to booming beats and whiny
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Language Analysis. Jamie Oliver is the only person talking ...
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.